You can download the abstract template from here .
Please ensure that your abstract is according to our template and in PDF or Word format for uploading to this site. Kindly review the following instructions before submitting your abstract:
- Abstracts should be submitted in PDF or Word format and should be no longer than 1 page
- The entire abstract body should be in 12 point Times New Roman font, 1.5 line spacing.
- Title should be in bold letters, 18 point Times New Roman font.
- List the authors’ names below the title, in a single line, names should be in bold letters, 10 point Times New Roman font. Add a superscript number to each name to refer to the list of affiliations and email addresses.
- Affiliations and email addresses should be included below the authors’ names (in italics, 9 point Times New Roman font).
- The abstract should give a pertinent overview of the work. We strongly encourage authors to use the following style of structured abstracts: (1) Background: Place the question addressed in a broad context and highlight the purpose of the study; (2) Methods: briefly describe the main methods or treatments applied; (3) Results: summarize the article's main findings; (4) Conclusions: indicate the main conclusions or interpretations.
- List three to ten pertinent keywords specific to the article yet reasonably common within the subject discipline.)
- Save the file using the naming format: Lastname-Firstname-OKP-Pal-2021.pdf or Lastname-Firstname-OKP-Pal-2021.doc
- If you need to edit your abstract after submission, please contact the conference secretary, and send her the new version of your abstract using the naming format: Lastname-Firstname-OKP-Pal-2021.pdf or Lastname-Firstname-OKP-Pal-2021.doc
* Selected papers will be considered for publication in a special issue in per-reviewed scientific journal
To submit your abstract please follow the below link. The last date for submission is 10th February 2021.