This course is designed for students of in Palestinian universities to help them be involved in creative, innovative, entrepreneurial and corporate ventures in the future. Specifically, the course will cover the following main topics:
- Introduction to creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Ideation and the process of developing successful business ideas.
- Conducting feasibility study analysis for the developed business ideas.
- Developing the 9-building blocks of the business model canvas (BMC) for the developed business ideas.
- Conducting a comprehensive market, industry and competition analysis.
- Preparing and defending (pitching) an effective business plan.
You can download the Knowledge Domain on entrepreneurship can be downloaded from here